Choose two artefacts from output 1, graphically compare and contrast the main design features of these. Remember the power of using graphics and freehand sketches to present you idea.
Whats the purpose of this output?
- Draws your attention to the main components and physical design features that make up the object that you are analysing
- Encourages your awareness of aesthetics, durability, materials and other relevant characteristics of the product
- By deconstructing the object into its component parts it:
- creates awareness of how it goes together and the processes used to create it
- Creates a link to the future outputs, i.e. Solidworks, modifying or creating a concept design.