Produce detailed orthographic views of the artefact, rendered pictorial views (isometric/dimetric/trimetic etc.) exploded view must also be included.
Whats the purpose of this output?
- If someone wished to make a model of your artefact they should be able to use your drawings.
- Communicate the main details
- By creating a detailed model of your artefact, consisting of at least 5 parts (3 parts for O.L):
- You will be able to communicate to the reader the parts and features that make up you artefact
- If someone was to make a copy of your artefact, they would have all the information needed to do this.
You will develop your parametric modeling skills, design awareness, this will benefit you in later outputs, i.e Part B