Produce a photorealistic image(s) of your artefact. The photorealistic image must be created using any image manipulation software i.e Photworks 360
Whats the purpose of this output?
- This gives a true representation of the artefact you have drawn using SolidWorks.
- The photorealistic representation demonstrates the design features of the chosen artefact.
- By using any image manipulation/editing software it:
- Reinforces the main design features you have been examining.
You will develop your skills in using different CAD and image manipulation programmes, this will benefit you in later outputs, i.e Part B
- What is important when creating a photorealistic image of your artefact?