Choose to either modify the existing artefact from part A, or develop a new concept design.
- Design modifications are changes/improvements you might make to the existing design.
- A concept design is a completely new design in which can be influenced by a theme or research material collected.
Whats the purpose of this output?
- You have built up an invaluable body of knowledge from your exploration throughout Part A, this is where you get to use and apply this information.
- You are now taking the role of a designer, this is where own thoughts, criticisms and ideas can be utilised.
- You are looking at how the artefact can be improved, or create a brand new design
- Begins to build your design skills, by allowing you to apply the knowledge and information learned from Part A
- Creates a link between this output and the research and comparison of earlier outputs 1&2.